- 4-8 Music Teacher / Development Director
• Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education with a Major in English and Minor in Music (Martin Luther College)
• Masters of Science in Education: Curriculum and Instruction with an Emphasis in English (University of Wisconsin — Whitewater)
• Wisconsin and CETL Secondary Education Licenses
• Wisconsin and Minnesota DPI State Teaching License (1st – 8th Grades)
• High School CETL Teaching Certificate, Teaching Certificate for ages 18 – Second Career Path Students (Madison College)
• Certified Leadership Trainer (Market Force Global)
• Sales and Leadership Training at Wildtree Inc. (10 years)
• College Teacher of English 101, 201, Business Writing, Introduction to College Writing, Written Communications, American Literature at Madison College, Fort Atkinson, WI (3 years)
• First grade teacher at St. John’s Lutheran School, Wauwatosa, WI (3 years)
• Graduate Assistant, Taught and Wrote Curriculum at a Vocational High School, through University of Wisconsin — Whitewater (2 years)
What excites you about CLCA?
Everything about CLCA excites me; the students, their families, our community and our opportunity are things that excite me. God is literally pouring out blessings to each and everyone of us, and we try to focus on those blessings by sharing that with others.
What is your Favorite Bible Passage?
Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Our family has a Goldendoodle named Nelson, named after Jordy Nelson. I never thought our family of six would add more chaos to our household, but we did and there are no regrets. He is a fun, loving pup with a lot of energy and personality.