- 4-8 Music Teacher / Development Director
• Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, English major and Music minor (Martin Luther College)
• Masters of Science in Education-Curriculum and Instruction, English emphasis (University of Wisconsin-Whitewater)
• Wisconsin and CETL Secondary Ed. Licenses
• Wisconsin and Minnesota DPI State Teaching License (1-8th)
• High School CETL Teaching Certificate, Teaching Certificate for ages 18-second career path students (Madison College)
• Certified Leadership Trainer (Market Force Global)
• College Teacher of English 101, 201, Business Writing, Introduction to College Writing, Written Communications, American Literature at Madison College, Fort Atkinson, WI (3 years)
• Graduate Assistant at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
• First grade teacher at St. John’s Lutheran, Wauwatosa, WI (3 years)
• Junior Choir director and volleyball coach at St. John’s Lutheran, Wauwatosa, WI (3 years)
• Graduate Assistant at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater (2 years)
My position was at a vocational high school where I taught and wrote curriculum.
What excites you about CLCA?
I am excited to be part of a movement and an Academy that is at the ground level. I am excited to see how the Academy will be able to serve our students, our parents, and the entire community.
What is your Favorite Bible Passage?
Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
I am a mom of four children, and we all like to sing and dance at home. I can’t wait to make music and movement come alive in the classroom.