New Applicant Tuition and Fees 2018-2019
The Admissions Process at Crown of Life Christian Academy
1. Submit Online Application
The Admissions Team will provide your family with a link to the online CLCA application, hosted by TADS.
3. Complete Online Enrollment
If the application is accepted, you will complete online enrollment, submit fees and the child will be enrolled at CLCA.
Application (No Cost)
Following your tour, the admissions teams will provide you with a link to the TADS website, giving you access to the online application.
Application Fee: None
Enrollment Fees (Non-Refundable)*
Once notified of acceptance, families must complete online enrollment via TADS and submit required fees to guarantee a spot for their child at CLCA. Enrollment fees are non-refundable. *K-8 Enrollment Fees are deducted from the first tuition payment.
The following tuition fees reflect the monthly costs per student in the 2018–2019 school year.
|Age/Days per Week||Monthly Cost|
|2K (2 half days)||$110|
|2K (3 half days)||$150|
|2K (5 half days)||$240|
|3K (2 half days)||$110|
|3K (3 half days)||$150|
|3K (5 half days)||$240|
|4K (5 half days)||$200|
K-8 Tuition (before financial aid package)
The following tuition fees reflect the annual cost per student, before financial aid packages have been applied. Click here to calculate your actual cost, based on household income and enrolled students. See below for sibling discounts.
The following discounts are giving for student siblings:
|Second Student||$200 tuition discount|
|Third Student||$200 tuition discount|
|Fourth Student||$200 tuition discount|
Before and After Care Fees
CLCA provides supervised care for students before school (7:00am – 8:00am) and after school (11:00am – 6:00pm). There is no minimum and you pay to the minute (not rounded up to the quarter hour).
|Late Pick-up Fee:||$1 per minute (assessed for students picked up after 6:00pm)|
Tuition and Fee Policies
- All payments are made through our online payment processor, TADS. The TADS contract outlines the terms of the payment. More information can be found at TADS.
- TADS will apply a $35 late fee to any outstanding balance and a $35 charge for any non-sufficient fund transaction. Late fees are applied monthly. Please do not request late fee or non-sufficient fund fee waivers.
- Enrollment fees are non-refundable, if the child does does not attend CLCA.
Students attending school for any part of the month are responsible for the full payment for that month. Fees of any kind are non-refundable.