- Speech Language Pathologist
• Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology (Marquette University)
• Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders (University of Wisconsin — Milwaukee)
• Speech-Language Pathologist in Early Intervention Settings including: Easter Seals, Milwaukee Center for Independence and the Department of Defense (8 years)
• Speech-Language Pathologist, Milwaukee Public School District and various other districts (13 years
What excites you about CLCA?
The people. The students, their families, the staff… everyone is SO excited to hear God’s word, learn about God’s message, and spread God’s word. The passionate energy can be felt in the building.
What is your Favorite Bible Passage?
John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
My husband and I have three wonderful children who attend St. Paul’s Lutheran School where we live in Lake Mills. CLCA is a great blessing for me and my family!